Intent Design Studio (IDS) offers several cost-effective, attractive, easy-to-use, affordable WordPress theme design packages for your new small business website.
IMPORTANT NOTE! The examples on this page are merely intended as examples only! Since each project is different, and almost invariably there are unknowns and details that arise as a project progresses, we work on the basis of BILLABLE HOURS only and do not offer a fixed price for any project. In some (infrequent) cases, when the needed content is complete, proof-read, very clearly organized, identified and uploaded for each page and post, we can improve on these approximations below, which is why we emphasize a THOROUGH completion of our Web Design Client Questionnaire. We want to save everyone time and expense and are happy to pass along those savings to you when the needed source materials don’t require extra time on our part.
We use WordPress for many reasons including its ease of use, scalability, search engine performance, with simple content and structure updates. IDS uses and recommends StudioPress Themes. We offer three package choices that address your personal budget and needs:
|WordPress WebSite Design Packages||StarterPlanetary
|Responsive, mobile-first, mobile-friendly design||yes||yes||yes|
|StudioPress/WordPress Premium Theme||yes||yes||yes|
|Search and Site Map Setup||yes||yes||yes|
|BlueHost Account Setup & Configuration *||yes||yes||yes|
|Web Pages with Intuitive Menus and Navigation||3||6||10|
|Email Accounts (with forwarders if needed)||1||4||6+|
|Blog Page (included in number of pages 3,6,10)||yes||yes||yes|
|Social Bookmarking Icons – FB, Twitter, LinkedIn||no||yes||yes|
|Additional Training via Skype and/or Phone (1-3 Hrs)||1 hr||2 hrs||3 hrs|
|Our Standard ‘Best Practice’ WP Plugin Suite||no||yes||yes|
|RSS Feed – Automatically Notifies Subscribers||no||yes||yes|
|Customized – Incorporating Current Branding||no||yes||yes|
|Automated Link Checking and Reporting||no||yes||yes|
|Slide Show on Home Page (up to 7 images), Manual or Self-Running||no||no||yes|
|SEO Optimized – with KeyWord Search||no||no||yes|
|Automated Regular Database Backup||no||no||yes|
|Easy to Understand Video Tutorials in Your WP Admin||no||no||yes|
NOTE: a $100-$300 deposit is required on all projects.
Additional work outside the scope of the packages above will be charged at our current billable hourly rate, noted below; the chart above is intended as a rough guideline for estimating a variety of typical small business website projects; all work is billed at our current hourly rate.
Let us help you with your WordPress website design and online marketing today!
Additional web and marketing services are available at $45/hour USD. (Click on the links for examples.) These add-ons include items such as:
- Additional SEO optimized pages with intuitive menus/navigation
- Other additional items beyond the number included in packages
- Denver, Colorado area on-site photography/videography
- Digital art and design (using Adobe PhotoShop and other tools)
- Dynamic slide shows (manual or self-running), Portfolios, Galleries
- Embedded flip-books to show animated excerpts from your publication
- Image scanning (35mm slides and flatbed high-resolution)/Adobe PhotoShop enhancement/format optimization
- Professional audio narration, voice-overs, sound editing, enhancement
- PowerPoint (Keynote) and white paper design and implementation
- Automated fulfillment add-on products (e.g. Lulu, Zazzle)
- Fine-tuned, SEO-enhanced copy-writing – engaging, informative, helpful, fun … and high-performing keyword search terms
- Post editing/HMTL cleanup/proof-reading
- Blog article writing/maintenance/image research/photography
- Landing page creation/optimization
- Technical writing and illustration
- Event calendars
- YouTube videos with embedded logos/slogans
- Thematically integrated business cards, brochures, signage, marketing collateral
- Styled email bulletins/template design/configuration/list-maintenance/campaign setup/operations/automation/reporting (e.g. daily, weekly or monthly MailChimp RSS-to-email and automated delivery to social media via DLVR.it)
- Favicon (small icon in browser URL) from client logo
- CRM database integration
- Innovative marketing research and solutions, fully integrated
- Automated SEO (search engine optimized) performance monitoring, analytics reports
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Affiliate advertising setup and maintenance (e.g. Amazon)
- Marketing automation
- Social media management: customization, site integration, icons
- Facebook pages, TimeLine graphics, like boxes, customization, etc.
- YouTube video branding, editing, optimization, backgrounds (geometric logos, patterns and effects are a specialty)
- Twitter custom backgrounds and feeds
- LinkedIn pages, optimization
- Blog customization, polls, interactive content
- Google maps and tools, QR codes, current innovations
- Visitor maps, global language translation on every page
Other enhancements and add-ons:
- Theme customization (e.g. Genesis StudioPress or Headway Themes)
- WordPress plugin research, choice and customization
- On-page sortable spreadsheet design and embedding
- CSS customization
- Multi-site planning and efficient re-use of components (including WordPress MultiSite, as appropriate)
- Small business process analysis and optimization
- Digital marketplace publishing help; e.g. CreateSpace, Lulu, zazzle, etc.
- Membership site (private access) configuration
- On-going regular website maintenance: daily WordPress updates, daily theme updates, daily plug-in updates (as needed), backups, troubleshooting, security enhancements
- Monthly performance reporting
- Paypal or WooCommerce eCommerce integration (contact us with details about your products and services so we may provide a more accurate estimate; this will save us both time, and minimize your costs.
Additional logo/graphic services available:
Contact us today to arrange for your new state-of-the-art, high performance website!
We provide service from our two offices in Castle Rock, Colorado and Livermore, California; we can offer local client meetings and on-site work in Colorado Springs, CO, Denver, CO, Highlands Ranch, CO, Parker, CO, Lone Tree, CO, Boulder, CO, Fort Collins, CO – Denver … as well as Northern California, San Francisco and East Bay area locations including Pleasanton, Dublin, Tracy, Sacramento, Stockton, Oakland, Berkeley, Grass Valley, Marin County, and all areas within 100 miles as well as nationally and beyond.
Contact us today and we’ll explain how affordable and quick your next small business web project can be!
Get started on your next web design, logo, graphics, photography, audiovisual, SEO, 3D imagery or related project today!